POSITION: 4 LABOURER POSITIONS
DEPARTMENT: KIHEW FABCO FABRICATION SHOP (Located in Melville SK)
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time – 3 MONTH TERM (MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:00AM-5:00PM)
WAGE: $18.00 HR
DEADLINE To APPLY: Thursday November 13th, 2020 @ 4:30 p.m.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform general labourer duties assigned.
- Ensure that Health and Safety procedures are being followed during working hours and when using equipment.
- Assist in routine maintenance of all equipment.
- Assist in the repair and maintenance of plumbing and sanitary systems.
- Punch in and out during working hours, record overtime and submit time sheets with time cards on a biweekly basis.
- Responsible for performing general maintenance/repair duties on all surrounding buildings and their surrounding areas.
- Responsible for the general maintenance/repair of common areas
- Responsible for maintaining records of any major repairs performed on all buildings within his/her scope of duties.
- Responsible for assisting with general maintenance duties
- Responsible for any related duties as assigned by the Shop Manager.
- A probationary evaluation of three (3) months for new employees and annually.
REQUIIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Work with minimum supervision and be able to take and follow direction.
- Complete projects or task in a timely manner.
- Must be capable of performing general maintenance duties.
- Must be in good physical condition due to the physical demands of the job.
- Must possess the ability to work independently and cooperatively as a team member.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have a reliable vehicle.
- Submit a Current Criminal Records Check with resume.
- Submit a Current Prohibited Drug Screen result if selected for the position.
- Submit three (3) current written references.
- Updated resume accompanied by a cover letter.
SUBMIT TO: Human Resource Manager
Kahkewistahaw First Nation
P.O. Box 609 BROADVIEW, SK S0G-0K0
Phone: (306) 696-3291 Ext. #226
Fax: (306) 696-3201
Applicants who do not submit the above noted information will not be selected for an interview.