Adult Basic Education Instructor
The Adult Basic Education Instructor will report directly to the Director of Education. They will
coordinate and teach programs specifically for adult learners. Along with the responsibilities of
teaching and preparing lesson plans to engage people from a variety of backgrounds, there will be
a concentration on ensuring that learners develop self-confidence about learning, enabling them to
progress to accredited options.
– Deliver Adult 12 and/or Adult 10 courses to enrolled students.
– Develop and evaluate program and lessons.
– Career & Post Secondary counselling to enrolled students.
Please email a cover letter & resume with a copy of the following:
• Teaching Certificate, Confirmation of Years of Teaching Service
• Copy of Teaching Degree (s)
• Updated Vulnerable Sector Check
• Be Willing to provide an Updated Drug Screen Result if Selected
• Three (3) Current Written Letters of References.
Deadline: Wednesday November 30, 2022 @ 4:30PM
Kahkewistahaw First Nation
ATTENTION: Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 609
Broadview, SK S0G 0K0
Phone: 306-696-3291 Ext. 265
Only those individuals short listed with completed applications will be contacted for an