POSITION: EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT (4)
CLASSIFICATION: CONTRACT – 2022-2023 ACADEMIC SCHOOL YEAR
SALARY: AS PER KFN EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT SALARY GRID
The Educational Assistants shall work under the direction and guidance of the
classroom Teacher and under the general supervision of the Principal of the school. The Teacher
will assign the tasks and duties to the Educational Assistant.
Candidates must have a genuine desire to work with children. The successful candidates will assist
and respond to the needs of the children with exceptionalities. Must have a caring and patient
attitude and not be afraid to have fun while giving aid to children in attaining their highest
• Educational Assistant Certificate from a recognized institute is required.
• Grade 12 or equivalent is required.
• Knowledge and experience with computers and software programs.
• Be able to plan programs and have the ability to work independently.
• Assist with the children with exceptionalities.
• Promote and maintain positive teamwork and be courteous, cooperative in a professional
manner and ensure matters remain confidential.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
• Certificate in First Aid and CPR.
• Possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
• Submit an updated Vulnerable Sector Check.
• Submit an updated resume with three references, accompanied by a cover letter.
• Successful applicant will submit an updated Drug Test within thirty days commencing
DEADLINE: Tuesday – August 9, 2022 @ 4:30 PM
Human Resource Department
Kahkewistahaw First Nation
P.O Box 609, Broadview, SK, S0G 0K0
Phone: (306) 696-3291 Ext. #265
Fax: (306) 696-3201
Applicants are required to submit a complete application. Applicants who do not provide all the above-mentioned documents will be