WAGE RANGE: $15.00/HOUR
CLASSIFICATION: TERM – 2 DAYS A WEEK
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, the ability to multitask, and a love for going the extra mile. The Cleaner will be responsible for taking care of the facilities and will carry out various cleaning and maintenance duties. The Cleaner’s main goal will be to keep the designated building/s in a clean and orderly condition.
1. Clean and supply designated areas.
2. Perform various cleaning actions such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.
3. Perform and track routine inspection.
4. Perform and track maintenance activities.
5. Notify management in case there is a need for repair and interventions.
6. Adjust and perform minor repairs.
7. Stock and maintain supply rooms.
8. Follow all health and safety regulations.
9. Any other duties as assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
1. Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed.2. Attention to cleanliness and safety.
3. Patience and customer-oriented approach.
4. Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc. for extended periods, and be able to lift to 25 lbs.
5. Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude.
6. Responsible and trustworthy.
7. High school diploma is a plus but not required.
8. Must provide three (3) current references along with updated resume.
9. Submit a current up-to-date criminal record check (CPIC) and drug screen, if selected for position.
DEADLINE: Monday, June 14, 2021 @ 4:30 PM
SUBMIT TO: Human Resource Manager
Kahkewistahaw First Nation
P.O. Box 609 BROADVIEW, SK S0G-0K0
Phone: (306) 696-3291 Ext. #226
Fax: (306) 696-3201
Applicants who do not submit the above noted information will not be selected for an interview.