POSITION: EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT
WAGE RANGE: AS PER KFN EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT SALARY GRID
CLASSIFICATION: CONTRACT 2023-2024 ACEDEMIC SCHOOL YEAR
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Educational Assistants shall work under the direction and guidance of the classroom
Teacher and under the general supervision of the principal of the school. The Teacher will assign
the tasks and duties to the Educational Assistant.
Candidates must have a genuine desire to work with children. The successful candidates will
assist and respond to the needs of the children with exceptionalities. Must have a caring and
patient attitude and not be afraid to have fun while giving aid to children in attaining their
• Educational Assistant Certificate from a recognized institute is required.
• Grade 12 or equivalent is required.
• Knowledge and experience with computers and software programs.
• Be able to plan programs and have the ability to work independently.
• Assist with the children with exceptionalities.
• Promote and maintain positive teamwork and be courteous, cooperative in a professional
manner and ensure matters remain confidential.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
• Submit an updated resume with three references, accomplished by a cover letter.
• Submit am updated Vulnerable Sector Check/
• Successful applicant will submit an updated Drug Test withing thirty days commencing
DEADLINE: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2023 @ 4:30
Human Resource Manager
Kahkewistahaw First Nation
P.O. Box 609 BROADVIEW, SK S0G-0K0
Phone: (306) 696-3291 Ext. #265
Fax: (306) 696-3201