Open to all Contractors
KAHKEWISTAHAW FIRST NATION
HOUSING DEPARTMENT – Multiple Vacant Units
Kahkewistahaw First Nation Housing Department is seeking renovation bids for the following vacant units: Units 126, 128, 132, 133, 204, 206, 98, 125. Bids must only include the labour component. All sealed bids will be opened by Director of Infrastructure on September 1, 2023 @ 10:00 am, bidders are welcome to attend the Bid opening. The successful bidder will be required to sign a construction contract with the Kahkewistahaw First Nation Housing Department.
SCOPE OF WORK
A copy of the Scope of work can be picked up at the Housing Office. The bidder will be required to submit with the bid the list of materials for the project, builders’ insurance, contractor profile outlining experience and qualifications including the list of individuals who will be performing the labour.
REQUIRED SKILLS. OUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
1) Bid must include a Construction Schedule stating start date and completion date.
2) All tenders must be sealed upon submission.
3) Material will be supplied by Kahkewistahaw First Nation, a list of material must be provided by contractor. Any remaining material must be returned to the Kahkewistahaw First Nation Housing Department.
4) Kahkewistahaw First Nation contracts and conditions are final and binding.
5) The contractor must have their own transportation, tools, and equipment.
6) All workmanship must be in compliance with the National Building Code, Fire Code and Applicable Canadian Codes.
7) Possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
8) Keep worksite clean, Remove Garbage from site and to haul to the KFN landfill.
DEADLINE: Thursday, August 31, 2023 @ 3:00 P.M
SUBMIT SEALED TENDER TO:
Director of Infrastructure, Bonnie Lavallee
Kahkewistahaw First Nation
P.O. Box 609
Broadview, SK, S0G0K0
Phone: (306) 696-3291 Ext. #200
Fax: (306) 696-3201
To view the housing unit, please contact the Housing Clerk, Karyn Taypotat to make viewing arrangements.