Kahkewistahaw First Nation Housing Department is seeking bids for the following: Remove existing siding, install new Hardiboard siding complete with building paper or house wrap, flashing, trim, caulking. Bids must only include the labour component. The successful bidder will be required to sign a construction contract with the Kahkewistahaw First Nation Housing Department.
Units 78, 79, 90, 33. Please bid on each unit separately.
The bidder will be required to submit with the bid their builders’ risk insurance, contractor/company profile outlining experience and qualifications including the list of individuals who will be performing the labour.
REQUIRED SKILLS. OUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
1) Bid must include a Construction Schedule stating start date and completion date.
2) All tenders must be sealed upon submission.
3) Material will be supplied by Kahkewistahaw First Nation.
4) Kahkewistahaw First Nation contracts and conditions are final and binding.
5) The contractor must have their own transportation, tools, and equipment.
6) All workmanship must be in compliance with the National Building Code, Fire Code and Applicable Canadian Codes.
7) Possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
8) Keep worksite clean, Remove Garbage from site and to haul to the KFN landfill.
DEADLINE: Friday, September 22, 2023 @ 3:00 P.M
SUBMIT SEALED TENDER TO:
Director of Infrastructure, Bonnie Lavallee
Kahkewistahaw First Nation
P.O. Box 609
Broadview, SK, S0G0K0
Phone: (306) 696-3291 Ext. #200
Fax: (306) 696-3201
To view the housing unit, please contact the Housing Clerk, Karyn Taypotat to make viewing arrangements.