POSITION: YOUTH INITIATIVE (4 POSITIONS)
CLASSIFICATION: TERM POSITION
*Due to funding requirements, this position is only open to Income Assistance Clients
between the ages of 18-30. *
Employment preparation is essential to achieving long-term success. This opportunity is intended to
develop and increase the skills, communication, and knowledge of the youth of Kahkewistahaw First
Nation to ensure their future success in the labor force. Another objective is to provide the youth with
work experience that will help them establish long term career goals, build independence and skills that
increase their employability. The Youth Initiative workers will be placed in different departments within
the First Nation to gain experience and to help find their interest in the workplace.
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Be a recipient of Kahkewistahaw First Nation Income Assistance
• Between the ages of 18-30.
• Be punctual, reliable, and dependable.
• Ensure that all personal and band business remain confidential.
• A reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license are an asset, but not required.
• Submit three (3) references along with updated resume.
o If needing help making a resume, please contact the Human Resource Department.
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2023 @ 3:00PM
Human Resource Manager
Kahkewistahaw First Nation
P.O. Box 609 BROADVIEW, SK S0G-0K0
Phone: (306) 696-3291 Ext. #265
Fax: (306) 696-3201